Proven Tactics to Drive Traffic to Your Website, Do you own a website, but you don’t know how to drive traffic/viewers to it?
Let us share proven tactics and strategies to drive organic traffic to your site.
If you’re successful in getting real web traffic steadily then there would be more chances for you to generate qualified leads and to convert them into loyal customers. Increasing your website traffic will help you to continuously grow your business. Nowadays it’s important to increase your business credibility by rising awareness about your brand. Today we will discuss some proven tips and tricks to increase your website traffic.
So let’s get started..
Website layout and products:
Of course, you’re not only looking for the traffic but also for the sales. So, you have to design your site in a way to let people stay there. Clean and enchanting website design and its layout is one of the most important factors to attract more people towards it. You have to design your website according to your product nature. It’s important that your website design and product both should have a good bonding between them. Website architecture is significant because it impacts how your crowd sees your image.
The impression you make on your visitors can get them to remain on your site and they will get answers concerning your business. Definitely you’ll never want your visitors to leave your site and go to a competitor. Thus, a decent website architecture causes you to keep your leads on your page.
Search Engine Optimization (SEO):
SEO known as Search Engine Optimization is one of the most important ways to get consistent visitors and traffic to your site. You need to rank your site high in Google search engine, and you’ll be able to generate organic traffic to your site.Below are some of the most important SEO factors you need:
- SEO-friendly CMS just like WordPress.
- Fully responsive site for desktop and mobile view
- Activated SSL Certificate for security
- Fast and most reliable web host.
- content that people actually want to read.
- Improve your in-site SEO
- Valid Backlinks to relevant sites
- Keyword research with the help of SEMrush and Google Keyword Planner
- Steal Your Competitors’ Traffic Sources with the help of SimilarWeb and Ahrefs
- Submit Your Site to Search Engines
You can also use SEO tools as they will help you find keywords to rank our website and then you have to use those keywords in your blogs, product description and in tags. Make sure to use those keywords in your website that have more than 10K searches per month.
Top 3 tools for you are given below :
- Google search console
Focus on some long tail keywords as well to rank your website because it has a small number of competitors.
We know that every minute our competition increases with the competitors, so you always need to update your website from time to time.
Update your old content when it’s needed because it’s important to attract the users to visit our site again. If you can’t update your content then it’s almost impossible for a user to revisit your website. So try to continuously update your content based on the market needs.
Updating your products is the most important factor as we know that customers demand changes day by day, so we have to update our products as per user requirements and demand. Remove the unwanted products from your website to make it unique.
Business awareness is an edge point for your website. When you link your site with other websites, then it makes an impact on the user that your website is trustworthy.
If you make trust on your customers then they’ll surely visit your website when needed and will refer it to their relatives.So become trustworthy.
Latest capturing tricks:
In this section I will introduce some latest tricks to attract users to your website:
- Starting a blog and sharing useful content can help people find you easily and they have the opportunity to connect with you. Blog posts can help enhance traffic and the more blogs mean the more content and that means your website is a great resource of information.
- Online contests are also a great interaction for the audience. As with the help of these contests, we target a large audience and also it helps to know their needs and also with the help of this we can collect emails for marketing.
- Quizzes are like fun for others as it helps you to read the mind of your audience
- Hosting a Webinar is also a great opportunity for the audience because with the help of these webinars you would be able to present the real face of your business and to convince the audience.
Social media platforms:
We are living in a social world, everyone now is a social media user on almost one or more platforms. So we can use this point to increase our traffic by using social media marketing. In most of the surveys, we observe that most of the target audience comes from social media marketing. some social platforms are given below to advertise your website:
Facebook is the family platform in which your ads give you maximum output in the form of traffic. You can promote your website by using Facebook groups and also you can target a fixed audience. You can also sell your products on Facebook.
Instagram is a rising platform for digital marketing. On Instagram, you can run ads or you can catch traffic by adding referrals like in bio. Links in bio capture huge traffic direct to your website without including third parties.
There are many other social platforms on which you can advertise your website and capture huge traffic. Some of them are Twitter, LinkedIn, Pinterest, Snapchat, Google plus, Github, Telegram, etc.
It is necessary to add unique content and products to your site, you have to take care of your website SEO both internally and externally. Attract your audience with the help of social media platforms and also you have to know which social media source attracts more traffic. As a result, you will be able to attract a maximum and targeted audience.